International Cello Competition Antonio Janigro, Junior and Senior Divisions
|Dates:||Feb 01, 2020 – Feb 07, 2020|
|Deadline:||Nov 30, 2019|
- Official piano associates are insured.
- Each competitor is allowed one rehearsal for the second elimination round of the competition.
If desired, competitors may request additional rehearsals, which will be charged.
- Competitors can bring their own piano accompaniments at their own expense.
- Each finalist will have one rehearsal with the HRT Symphony Orchestra.
- The jury will select up to six competitors for the Finals.
- The organizer will cover the accommodation costs only for the finalists, from the moment they enter the Finals.
- All compositions must be performed by heart except the duo sonatas.
- All performances are open to the public.
- The jury reserves the right to shorten the duration of the performance.
- The decisions of the jury are irrevocable.
- All competitors will receive a certificate of participation.
- All award winners will receive honorary degrees.
Due to pandemic situation news for 2022 comin soon